Thursday, August 18, 2011

Good Morning New Jersey!

Today is going to be a long day.  I probably should have tried to sleep in a little more, but alas. 

He put himself in time out
Rewind a minute, to Tuesday.  The day of my last post, I believe (or maybe it was Monday).  I spent the day down in Delaware, helping out around my parents house.  On my way home I decided to stop at the grocery store to grab something for dinner.  I know myself enough to know that once I am home, I don't really like going back out to run errands. Anyway, I have a plan to come home and get started on this weeks project of painting the bedroom.  Instead, I walk in the door to disaster.  The dog had gotten into the kitchen trash can and decided to paint the house in trash.  You know when you decide to have something unhealthy for dinner, like Chinese food, and you say to yourself "I'm going to regret this".  Seeing the sweet and sour sauce all over our new area rug made me regret the Chinese.  So, instead of painting the bedroom, I was attempting to clean the carpet.  Sweet and sour sauce is a rough stain. 

With Tuesday's evening shot, I decided to start fresh Wednesday.  And, that's what I did yesterday.  It is starting to look pretty good, but I definitely have more work ahead of me today.  Which I better get started on.  I only have a few hours before I have to hit the road, and I haven't packed yet.  My dads plan is to leave around 5 o'clock, and stop somewhere around the Virginia/ North Carolina border tonight.  Can someone explain to me a six day trip to Disney World that consists four days in the car and two days in the park?  I tried to get Chris to consider flying down for the weekend, but it looks like I will just have to plan a trip for us sometime soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment