Monday, August 1, 2011

Welcome one and all... no one??

So, here it goes.  I've decided to create a blog.  There are millions out there, I am sure many of them are just like mine.  However, I am doing this more for me than for anyone who might happen to stumble upon it.  It probably wont be very interesting, but it will amuse me, so here it goes.

I plan to talk about life... my encounters with the people I know and love, as well as strangers.  I may talk about a recipe I tried, food I shouldn't have eaten, places I have been, or would love to go. 

That being said, let me tell you a little about me... just a little.  I am a 27 year old wife, daughter, and hopefully, some call me a friend.  I currently live in New Jersey, which is still something to get used to.  I moved here to be with my husband after saying I would never live in Jersey.  What can I say about him, other than, he is perfect for me, and has become the most important part of my life.

Went to school in D.C. where I majored in politics, then went to school in Baltimore where I majored in education.  It sure paid off, because now I have a great job as a... oh, wait, I am unemployed.  Not being able to find a teaching job in NJ has made me start the process of "what I want to be when I grow up" all over again.  I love to travel and take photos of those travels, my dream job would involve either one of those. 

Born and raised in Delaware, I spend a lot of time driving down to see my family.  I am the oldest of three girls, the youngest just became a teenager, and we are a close group of five.  My mom and dad are the strongest people I know, whether they believe it or not.  My mom was diagnosed with appendix cancer in August of 2009 and was given 3 months... maybe.  Screw the doctors who gave up on her, because we haven't, and she is still with us today.  My dad has grown to become the biggest support any of us could ask for, and he never stops, unless he falls asleep. 

Already writing more than I planned, so I am going to stop.  I promise not every post will be a chapter of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment