Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Undefeated...

Ok, so I titled today's blog undefeated, because I feel that word describes so many aspects of my life. Not only is my team undefeated (Go Pack Go!), my family is undefeated, and I feel undefeated.  So I've decided that "undefeated" is my word of the week.

The new job is going well, and I am figuring out how to balance everything. The key is a good partner.  My husband is awesome, I think we make a pretty good team.  We are now sharing the responsibilities when it comes to the cooking and cleaning, much more than when I was home all day.  Lucky for me, and unlucky for my waistline, Chris is an excellent cook.

The couponing is going well too.  I am finding that it is difficult to commit sufficient time to couponing when working a full-time job, but I am making it work.

Deals this week that I've cashed in on:

Like L'OCCITANE en Provence - USA on facebook and you can get a FREE hand cream ($10 value)
      They will send you a coupon in your email... I picked mine up today!

Friend Kodak on Facebook, and you can get a coupon for 20 free photos.
      The coupon can be redeemed at CVS, Target, and a few other stores.  With all the wedding and honeymoon pictures, I will take any free prints I can find!

Received a $15 credit when I signed up for One Kings Lane, with it I bought Hamilton a new collar. 
      (On clearance for $19, used my $15 credit.  Final cost, with shipping $8.95)

FREE 8x10 Canvas at http://www.canvaspeople.com/ 
      (all you have to pay for is shipping! For me that was $14.95)

Keep an eye on samples.target.com
     (I have some free K-cups for the Keurig coming my way!)

At Shoprite this week, I got some pretty good deals.  One I was particularly excited about was:

CoverGirl products are 50% off.
      I bought FOUR lip glosses (which I was in need of) @ $3.75 each
          Then I used TWO $8 off two CG products coupons
          (Final cost= free!)

Also, I won TWO giveaways that I entered on blogs that I follow on Facebook.  So, I should be receiving my envelope full of coupons in the mail soon, as well as my Hello Kitty Nail Stickers.  No, I will not be sporting them any time soon, but I know someone who might like them, and she has a birthday coming up! :-)

And to think, it is only Tuesday.  Wonder what other deals I will stumble across!

No comments:

Post a Comment